Brittany Hall, DVM
Dr. Hall was born and raised outside of Detroit, Michigan. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Colby College in Waterville, Maine in 2004. She immediately applied and was accepted to the Purdue College of Veterinary Medicine where she graduated as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in 2008. Dr. Hall subsequently completed an internship in exotic animal medicine at Oklahoma State University. Following her internship, she has been practicing in emergency medicine for the past four years. She joined IndyVet as a full time staff emergency veterinarian in 2011. Her professional passion includes exotic pet medicine as well as emergency medicine.
Dr. Hall spends her time away from the practice with her husband Andy and their two sons Jackson and Weston. Dr. Hall's family also includes an Australian Shepard named Sully, two Border Collies, Brynn and Samantha, and two cats, Falstaff and Gemini.
Dr. Hall is also an avid sports fan (especially college football and hockey), enjoys being outdoors, and loves to camp and hike.
- Colby College, BA Biology – 2004
- Purdue School of Veterinary Medicine,
DVM – 2008
- Oklahoma State University – 2010
- AVMA – American Veterinary Medical Association
- IVMA – Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- AAZV – American Association of Zoo Veterinarians
- CIVMA - Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association